Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a warehouse

Options
  • 13-04-2014 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there,

I am Looking to rent around 400 m² of warehouse space? Anybody know of a good reference site for this type of place? I'd really like to have something lined up before I come down with millions of tools. I'm a carpenter and I need some room to work!

Does anyone know of such a space that I could rent for a period of 12-15 month, with possible option to extend?Any advice would be great...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭solargain

Make sure you ask about the rates

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭johny33

there is a place in Bray for rent/sale and a part of it is a warehouse (looks like) and it has around 400sq meters (measured from aerial map). It's on Castle street close to Fast fit garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭ArmchairQB

maddmaxx wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am Looking to rent around 400 m² of warehouse space? Anybody know of a good reference site for this type of place? I'd really like to have something lined up before I come down with millions of tools. I'm a carpenter and I need some room to work!

Does anyone know of such a space that I could rent for a period of 12-15 month, with possible option to extend?Any advice would be great...

What part of thou try are you in?

Rates and management charges at the big hidden charges to look out for

• Registered Users Posts: 3 maddmaxx

me again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

maddmaxx wrote: »
    me again

Hello me again, you haven't found anything after a year and you're still looking??

Have you tried commercial section of daft?

• Advertisement
Advertisement