Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to buy stuff from ebay to ship to Ireland while in NZ

Options
  • 13-04-2014 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm living in NZ at the moment, I'll be returning to Ireland for a holiday soon and I want to have some stuff from ebay delivered to my parents before I arrive.

The trouble is, when I try and bid or buy on ebay.ie from NZ here it pops up an error that I cant bid because the seller doesn't ship to NZ. Even though I want to ship to Ireland, where they do ship too!

Can anyone tell me is there a proxy server trick or soemthing I can do to fool ebay into thinking I am in Ireland?

Thanks folks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

You could use a proxy but use it at your own risk basically.

Or you could get a friend to in Ireland to make the order for you. Probably the easiest option imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭pedro7

I think getting someone else to do it is probably the easiest way alright. I was just curious if there was a secure way around it.
    Thanks for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 hplp

Change your primary postage address to an Irish one and then you'll have no hassle whereever you are.

H

Advertisement