Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good caterer?

Options
  • 13-04-2014 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,822 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a good caterer for the little ones first communion. Somewhere preferably in Dublin. Even more preferable if they would bring the food and the cutlery!!

We went to a christening last year and the guy had a crowd who brought a full BBQ and supplied everything - salads, bread, plates, cutlery, desserts and then cleaned up afterwards. Unfortunately they won't travel to Dublin.

Something like that would be great....anyone any ideas? Don't mind spending a few quid on this...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You are more likely to get better advice from people in the area rather than random foodies from all over the place.

Moved from Food & Drink.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Look up Clarkes in Cabra, I've heard several people raving about them. They provide everything, food plates cutlery, clean it up and take it away. I'm sure they offer various packages to suit your needs

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

The Caterers (yes, that's their name!) are brilliant. They'll bring everything from tables and chairs, to cutlery and napkins. They set everything up themselves and clear everything away afterwards. I've only ever been to their BBQs but they are excellent and the food is really amazing. Plus all the chefs are lovely and friendly. Not sure what your budget is, but definitely give them a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

The Right Catering Company would be great for you. They're based just outside of Dublin but work all across the country. They do everything and don't leave an ounce of work for you yourself to do! Top quality food too, do look them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭megan2013

Check out Deja Vu in Malahide 01 8451830. Amazing food and reasonable prices. Ask for David.

• Advertisement
Advertisement