Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings account

Options
  • 13-04-2014 9:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

I've got an advantage 24 month savings account due to mature in march or 2015, I've withdrawn my 10% balance and need further access to the funds as I'm expecting a baby and need it to buy things and for hosptal bills etc. how can I cancel the account and retrieve my funds? Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi retrogamefan,

Thanks for your query on boards.

As this is a branch managed savings account it will be necessary to contact your account holding branch for requests such as this.

A representative there will be more than happy to look into the terms and conditions associated with this account and advise you of the procedures involved. Details for your branch can be located here.

We hope this clarifies this for you, if we can assist with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Thanks Paula... 

Advertisement