Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mob

Options
  • 13-04-2014 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Al
    I was able to find out my broadband usage by getting into this website www.192.168.1.1 but for the last few weeks this message comes us"not available" I have mobile w-fi E5220. I hope you can help because I need to know what my usage is

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hanban wrote: »
    Hi Al
    I was able to find out my broadband usage by getting into this website www.192.168.1.1 but for the last few weeks this message comes us"not available" I have mobile w-fi E5220. I hope you can help because I need to know what my usage is
    Hi hanban

Do you have eircom broadband or is it a dongle with a emobile? The link you provide is not a website but an address to log in to your router. If you have eircom broadband you check your usage on this page located to the right hand side: http://support.eircom.net/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/&/?New&Kb=BB

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 7 hanban

thanks Al
    I went into the website you gave me but I cannot see how  to find out my broadband usage when i use my laptop
    I have a white Wi-Fi hub with an orange light and three green lights on it .
    My allowance is 10 gbs monthly
    Please try again to help me
    thanks
    I

thanks Al
    I went into the website you gave me but I cannot see how  to find out my broadband usage when i use my laptop
    I have a white Wi-Fi hub with an orange light and three green lights on it .
    My allowance is 10 gbs monthly
    Please try again to help me
    thanks
    I
    Hi hanban

Which provider is the wi-fi hub supplied by? emobile?

Al

Thanks for prompt reply Al
    e-mobile is who I am with
    I have the package of landline mobile phone and Wi-Fi hub and the Wi-Fi usage is my worry.
    thnaks

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

I have the package of landline mobile phone and Wi-Fi hub and the Wi-Fi usage is my worry.
    thnaks
    Hi hanban,

Could you PM your broadband number PIN and also if you have any other broadband installed on your computer I will get this checked out.

Grainne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Hi Al
    Did you try and enter it without the www. ?

Hi Al
    Did you try and enter it without the www. ?
    Good suggestion bluemachaveli

Al

thnaks
    Hi hanban,

Could you PM your broadband number PIN and also if you have any other broadband installed on your computer I will get this checked out.

Grainne
    Grainne my huaweii wifi pin is 9115.
    I hope you can help me keep track of my usage.

thnaks
    Hi hanban,

Grainne
    Hi hanban,

Could you PM me your broadband number and I will look into this.

Grainne

thnaks
    Hi hanban,

Grainne
    Hi hanban,

Grainne
    thanks Al Grainne and Bluemachavelli......I'm sorted

• Advertisement

thnaks
    Hi hanban,

Grainne
    Hi hanban,

Grainne
    thanks Al Grainne and Bluemachavelli......I'm sorted
    Glad to hear that hanban.

Thanks for letting us know.

Grainne

Advertisement