Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer team in D 15 and summer indoor leagues

Options
  • 13-04-2014 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi im looking for a soccer team in d 15 in advance of next season. I played regularly until about two years ago when i had to do a year abroad. Its first time in 18 months i have weekends off.

I played competently as a defensive mid/sweeper for emu and balbriggan for a good few years and am still in my early twenties. Just looking at a decent junior level ie lower leagues of aul to ease me back in maybe to train with a club now spend summer getting in shape and be ready to go in august. Also if anyone knows of indoor leagues in blanch mulhuddart area i think thatd be good way to practise over summer.

Im not too unfit all things considered. Im over six foot and good average weight so just need to build up my strength and first of all train regularly. Also im new to area as working in damastown so would be good way to mix.

Im used to playing for an underdog club which regularly challenges for cups and promotion so thats my ideal team.

Advertisement