Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modded Original XBOX

Options
  • 13-04-2014 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I recently acquired a hard modded original xbox as part of a sale/trade it did. Has a 20gb internal hard drive.... which is fully loaded. Also have a copy of the Hexen Boot Disk if anyone want to play around with it further. Comes in original box, with some of the original leaflets etc. (Dont know what all of the original content was to confirm all of it is there), also comes with two controllers and a bunch of games. Just wondering is there anyone here with any interest in it. Willing to sell or trade as its suffering from lack of use and im still pretty much just collecting "Nintendo" primarily. Make me an offer. Willing to trade for an original, color, micro or advance sp gameboy boxed (dont know going rate for any of them so willing to learn). Also willing to part trade for any Nintendo cart based games (except ds and no wii or gamecube) boxed. Any and all offers accepted from gameboy (any genre/version), NES, Virtual Boy, SNES, and N64.

P.S. Did i mention im selling off all my loose NES doubles? Make me an offer. They are just doubles after all.

Al.

Advertisement