Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can a facebook Business page only be 'liked' once?

Options
  • 13-04-2014 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hello,

Can anyone clear this up for me.

If someone 'likes' my page, can they subsequently 'like' a post or can one account only 'like' another account one time.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

People can "like":
    • Pages
    • individual posts
    • external pages / links
    • photos
    So a user "likes" your page and becomes a "fan" and can then interact with your page (and your site) in a number of different ways

HTH

Michele

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Swift66

Thanks Michele,

So for instance say John can 'like' my page on Monday, and then 'like' a post on Friday and a photo on Sunday - and in total my business page likes will have increased by 3?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Swift66 wrote: »
    Thanks Michele,

So for instance say John can 'like' my page on Monday, and then 'like' a post on Friday and a photo on Sunday - and in total my business page likes will have increased by 3?

Cheers

No
    The "page" will have 1 like per person / user
    The individual items - posts, photos, videos etc., accumulate their own interactions - both "likes" and "shares"

The more interactions an item ie. a post or photo or whatever gets the more likely other users will see it. If you have your own Facebook a/c you'll see similar. If your post gets a good reaction then more and more people will see it - if it's "boring" then it'll vanish ..

Advertisement