Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gardening help

• 13-04-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Any avid gardeners out there. Need some help with my back garden. Haven't done anything in it since we moved in 7 months ago and I want to get it sorted now in time for summer. We've no grass. It's all paved in like railway sleepers style. It isn't the most child friendly if they fall so I want to cordon off an area and put soft stuff down so kids can play. Also have a raised bedding area which I need to sort and plant low maintenance plants and flowers that will show a bit of colour or something all year round. Anyone any ideas.

Wouldn't have a big budget and I wouldn't be a great gardener so easy and cheap needed.

Advertisement