Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Severe Reaction on Face walking in woods

Options
  • 13-04-2014 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Moderators, please move this thread if I have posted it in the wrong place thanks.

Ok walking the dogs in Stradbally woods. Jack Russell loves to play fetch with throw logs, sticks etc... So that's what we spent most of the walk doing. Picking up random sticks, logs etc and throwing them.

On the way back to the car my whole face started to sting like a mother fu***r. By the time I got back to the house it felt like I had been maced or something. Immediately ran for the shower where it proceeded to get a lot worse. By now my face is red and swollen, pain severe stinging. Now I am crying... Lol. Wife applied aloe Vera gel to calm it down and I took 2 anti histamines. It's been an hour now and it's starting to ease.

Does anybody know what this could be? I first thought poison ivy, but I heard that's crazy bad, hospital type stuff, so I don't think it's that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Please read the forum sticky and charter re medical advice. There's nowhere on boards they medical advice is permitted.

Please seek medical attention for your symptoms.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement