Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACLE Summer Camp 2014

Options
  • 13-04-2014 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey all, my name is Josh and am a teacher in the US(Arizona). Is there anyone who has applied for the Summer 2014 ACLE program that has been accepted ? I recently was accepted as a tutor and invited to attend the June 9 orientation in San Remo. This year is different with the "Borsa di Studio" and was wondering if there are any other americans or non EU citizens that are making the trip from far away. At this point, the flight will be costing 1000$ each way and I am not sure if the experience will be worth the out of pocket expenses. I have posted this in Independent and Youth Travel forum so please disregard if you have seen this twice.

Any feedback from others would be fantastic !

thanks

Advertisement