Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chest pains

Options
  • 13-04-2014 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi
    Im a 23 year old male, exercise alot and otherwise in good shape. For about 9 months iv been having chest pains in the form of sharp stabbing ones with pressure and then palpitations aswell. Iv had an ecg, chest xray, ct scan and an mri. They all came up clear. Iv been to my doctor countless times and he cant figure it out. Its really put my life on hold the last while. I dont know what to do. If anyone has gone through this or has heard of it before please share. Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This forum is for site feedback. I'd suggest speaking to a professional about your issue, if necessary, a second opinion. But boards.ie can't be a platform for medical advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement