Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPC spend by major companies

Options
  • 13-04-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm tryng to do a report on CPC spend by major companies & am finding trouble getting information on just how much they spend. It's easy enough to find things like one offs such as the Superbowl ads but CPC seems to be a difficult find.

Anyone got any pointers on where to look ?

I need the larger companies like Coke, Anhauser Busch, Ford etc.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭Atomico

OU812 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm tryng to do a report on CPC spend by major companies & am finding trouble getting information on just how much they spend. It's easy enough to find things like one offs such as the Superbowl ads but CPC seems to be a difficult find.

Anyone got any pointers on where to look ?

I need the larger companies like Coke, Anhauser Busch, Ford etc.

Thanks in advance

You are talking confidential information there more or less, but maybe have a look at the likes of SpyFu for research and analysis / intelligence. I tried it once and didn't think much of it (data can be limited).

I would say your best bet is simply Google! You may find some mentions here and there but I doubt you will get much info, especially since their PPC spend and budget is likely to fluctuate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Unless somebody has done a case study eg. agency X or software vendor Y helped BIG COMPANY manage their PPC , I doubt you'll find a whole lot of information in the public domain

Advertisement