Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE Green Gas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Well it holds twice as much per can as asg gas for only a very slight price increase so i would call that a plus.
    my only problem with it is that to get twice the gas into the can its under more pressure so filling up a green gas mag on say a tm gun could have quiet the poential to blow it apart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

I have used it for awhile now in my TM PX4 and no problems with the mags.As for it in the gun i don't see a major difference.It gives a gun a bit more kick and feels a small bit smoother.lets just say im not going to go out of my way to just use this.I read up on it and said i'd give it a try to see if there was much difference but as i said there was very little in it.

The can holds 300g in a 700ml bottle which is 300ml in a 700ml bottle.It does not hold twice the amount of gas in the bottle its the oppisite.http://www.airsoftworld.net/green-gas-250g-5259.html

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

OK that was my fault i could of swore it said 1000ml on the WE gas bottle somewhere i dont know where i got that figure from.
    Anyway you are correct looks like WE gas is not the best in value then.
    Although i will stay by my statment of green gas is not the best to use on TM pistols as every site selling them seems to have a warning aginst the use of green gas on TM pistols.
    And from first hand experence i have a TM PX4 that has the front of the slide glued in place beacause it broke off with the use of green gas.
    Edit:I knew i saw 1000ml somewhere!!!!
    Check superblu 26 link that is either false advirtising or someone has messed up their figures big time.

Advertisement