Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lifeproof cases

Options
  • 13-04-2014 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi guys I'm thinking of buying a lifeproof case for my iPhone 5s I'm wondering which is best the fre or the nuud id like to be able use the touch id but at the same time i want the phone to be properly protected and waterproof you guys have any advise or experience with them!!??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

hi guys I'm thinking of buying a lifeproof case for my iPhone 5s I'm wondering which is best the fre or the nuud id like to be able use the touch id but at the same time i want the phone to be properly protected and waterproof you guys have any advise or experience with them!!??

You want to use Touch ID with a waterproof case? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 foxkiller10

a yes and such a case does exist i figure the fee case is better check out lifeproofs website water proof to 2 meters and you can still use the touch id!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

a yes and such a case does exist i figure the fee case is better check out lifeproofs website water proof to 2 meters and you can still use the touch id!

Ah yes I see - http://www.lifeproof.com/shop/us_en/iphone-5s-case/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Nearly €80 and €90 for their life proof cases excluding shipping. You'd want your head examined if your willing to pay that for a piece of plastic that cost about €4.

Do yourself a favour and get an Otterbox from amazon for €20 including shipping
    and just keep it out of the water from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

Nearly €80 and €90 for their life proof cases excluding shipping. You'd want your head examined if your willing to pay that for a piece of plastic that cost about €4.

Do yourself a favour and get an Otterbox from amazon for €20 including shipping
    and just keep it out of the water from there!
    Not much option for some folk, the Otterbox isn't waterproof.
    Keeping your phone out of the water while sailing isn't a fail-proof plan!
    I have the fre case, it does what it says on the tin, but isn't a good looking case. Touch ID works fine.
    Thankfully I didn't have to pay for mine!

• Advertisement
Advertisement