Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E fiber

Options
  • 14-04-2014 6:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

When will E fiber be in Mitchelstown, your map says it is but when i enter my number, it says its not available..why..its a black and white question, it is/ or it is not And if it is why have i not got it,,i await a answer..Thank you..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Blueloss wrote: »
    When will E fiber be in Mitchelstown, your  map says it is but when i enter my number, it says its not available..why..its a  black and white question, it is/ or it is not And if it is why have i not got  it,,i await a answer..Thank you..
    Hi Blueloss

While efibre has launched in Mitchlestown not all areas have been efibre enabled as rollout and availability is dependent on specific upgrades to specific areas ( more specifically cabinets serving these areas). This is why there is a message beside the map stating :

Please note: This map is for illustrative purposes only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service.

To see if your home is enabled please choose your bundle and enter your phone number or address into our line checker.

If you would like to PM me your landline number or if you do not have a landline number your specific address I will check for plans on efibre to your line/address.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement