Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tinted body lotion

• 14-04-2014 7:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭

Anybody recommend a good tinted body lotion. I have very pale skin and just like to give it a gentle glow. I have been using Clarins golden glow body moisturiser but its expensive for the amount of applications. I was in Boots yesterday and sales assistant really selling the No7 tinted lotion which is about €12 a bottle. Any suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

the old reliable Dove summer glow is great. Otherwise Cocoa Brown have recently launched a gradual tan too!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 atsural

I love the garnier one! It's in a yellow/goldish bottle and it's always on sale in boots!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

spa paradisa gradual tanner is gorgeous and smells really nice too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭Storming

I've never heard of it. Where is it available?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

+1 for the Dove Summer Glow.

Its a natural looking colour and doesn't smell funny or dry streaky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭Storming

Anybody know where the spa paradisa available as haven't seen it. Tried boots but no luck either. Might give the dove a try if no luck. A few years since I tried it

Advertisement