Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused!

Options
  • 14-04-2014 7:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help here? My girlfriend has a credit union account in dunlavin co. Wicklow.. But in November she moved to wexford with me.. We're a little behind on rent and landlords busting our chops for it.. We're both on tight income so we can't spare the extra he wants (I'm not trying to get out of paying him) so does anyone here know can she use her credit union book to withdraw the money here in wexford or does she need to transfer to wexford from Wicklow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Normally, you can only do cash withdrawals from the Credit Union in question.

Otherwise, you may be able to transfer funds from the CU to your bank account.

Advertisement