Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackboard not logging in

Options
  • 14-04-2014 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Has anyone else been finding their blackboard account keeps telling them:

"Could not log in. Valid authentication credentials were not provided."

Before anyone asks, I am 100% certain username and password are correct! :P
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

LordJimbob wrote: »
    Has anyone else been finding their blackboard account keeps telling them:

"Could not log in. Valid authentication credentials were not provided."

Before anyone asks, I am 100% certain username and password are correct! :P

Same here

I contacted the ISS (or whoever they say to contact over BB) already about it

I thougt it was just me at the time

Im in the study room and Im looking around, some people have BB logged in fine but I see one person with the little red message on BB too

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LordJimbob

Quick visit to the ISS confirmed that BB is down for a good number of people, don't know if its everyone but looks like it might be (a wide variety people from different courses anyway).

Now to wait!

ninja'd,

Yes some people said that they could log in but some modules would be missing too

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Celestial12

I can't log in at all. Such a bad time for something like this to happen! Exams start tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

Any luck yet? I can log in but none of my modules are there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LordJimbob

Nope, not for me. I'd say your best bet is to email your lecturers asking for a pdf of the notes if it's urgent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

I can login now but 2 modules are missing. Luckily I don't start until Thursday week :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I can log in but some of my modules are missing, thankfully not the one I have an exam in tomorrow.

Advertisement