Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LATM lodgements on Friday 11th of April

Options
  • 14-04-2014 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

On Friday the 11th of April lodgement machines malfunctioned and customers lodgements were not applied to their accounts. The answer given to customers on 365 phone was to borrow money from somebody until this is sorted and I'm sorry you and your family will be hungry for the weekend.
    I am Just wondering why nothing was done to help out customers affected by this bank malfunction this weekend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Maisieq,

Thank you for your post and welcome to Boards.ie 
    We conducted essential maintenance to our LATM devices on Friday. We have since been advised that as a result, there is a delay in crediting some lodgements to accounts. It is anticipated that all lodgements will be in accounts by close of business today. We apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Maisieq

I appreciate your apology on behalf of of boi but it was more than an inconvenience. It was an absolute disaster for me and my family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Maisieq,

We would like to sincerely apologise once again for this inconvenience, we can certainly understand your frustrations. 

Just to mention, if any fees have occurred as a result of this delay, please contact your branch and a representative will be happy to refund the amount as soon as possible. 

Please find the contact details of your branch here

If we can be of help again with any other query please don't hesitate to contact us here.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement