Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxed KJ Works Sig P226 (Tan), with 3 leak free green gas mags + extras

Options
  • 14-04-2014 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale is a Boxed KJ Works Sig P226 (Tan), with 3 leak free green gas mags, a spare P229 slide (black) and both slides have night sights installed:

P238_rosewood_night_sights.jpg
    (this pic is an example of night sights, not of the items for sale here)

All of the items for sale on this thread are in good condition, have been used little since I bought them, are in full working order, have no known faults or missing parts, also, all of the mags have just been cleaned, resealed and the pistol + slides have been checked / cleaned too

Pics of the items are attached below, the power / muzzle energy of this pistol is 320fps / 0.9J using .20g BB's and the asking price is €130 euro

Postage (maybe), collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

B.U.M.P it up!

B.U.M.P it up!

Up with ya

B.U.M.P

B.U.M.P

• Advertisement

B.U.M.P

Asking price reduced to €120 euro :)

B.U.M.P

B.U.M.P

B.U.M.P

• Advertisement

B.U.M.P

B.U.M.P

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

Trade with a kjw kp06 or kwc blacwater 1911 a1 tac, both co2? Both are in my threads.

Trade with a kjw kp06 or kwc blacwater 1911 a1 tac, both co2? Both are in my threads.

Thank you for the offer and those pistols are not for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    Thank you for the offer and those pistols are not for me :)

No bother, GLWS

B.U.M.P

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭R34p3r

Hello S.E.A.L.S.

considering the Slides are both the newer E2 Models (Red Loadingnozzle instead of the old Black one) would you maybe have some interest in a good WE G18c as a Trade ?

The gun has a lot of upgrades:
    - Guarder CNC Steel outer Barrel
    - Guarder 6.02 Inner Barrel and HU Rubber
    - Guarder CNC Steel nightsights (same style as the ones on your Picture in first post but with "Glock"-Logo engraved)
    - Angel Custom Bore-Up MAX Loading Nozzle

It would come with 3 leakfree Green Gas Mags which all are equipped with Magpull Speed-Plates

Also all original Parts would be included as Spares or for Repairs.

If you would have a nice Drop-leg or Belt holster for the P226/ P229 I could even throw in a Safari-Land Style Leg-Holster for the G18c.

R34p3r wrote: »
    Hello S.E.A.L.S.

considering the Slides are both the newer E2 Models (Red Loadingnozzle instead of the old Black one) would you maybe have some interest in a good WE G18c as a Trade ?

The gun has a lot of upgrades:
    - Guarder CNC Steel outer Barrel
    - Guarder 6.02 Inner Barrel and HU Rubber
    - Guarder CNC Steel nightsights (same style as the ones on your Picture in first post but with "Glock"-Logo engraved)
    - Angel Custom Bore-Up MAX Loading Nozzle

It would come with 3 leakfree Green Gas Mags which all are equipped with Magpull Speed-Plates

Also all original Parts would be included as Spares or for Repairs.

If you would have a nice Drop-leg or Belt holster for the P226/ P229 I could even throw in a Safari-Land Style Leg-Holster for the G18c.

Evening mate,

It's been awhile and I'm tempted, as I've no pistol to match my DE/Black Magpul Masada, so this could be it ;)

I've some questions, is the Glock in full working order, are there any issues with any of the items you are offering or any damage?

Also, I've no hoslter to offer for the Sig and do you have pics of the original/all spare parts please :)

I will get the Pictures up for you tomorrow morning right away after putting everything together, for now i can just give you a List ;)

- WE Blackcoated G17/ G18c length Barrel (is as far as i know a 6.04 tight Bore)
    - WE G18c Aluminium outer Barrel
    - WE Nylon Nozzle (the Nozzle is able to handle Green Gas, but i wouldn t recommend trying it with Propane or even the new CO2 Mags for WE Glock Models
    - WE HU-Rubber
    - WE Glock-Type Sights (Polymere)
    - Angle Custom Piston-Head (I still use the Standard WE one because it is Metal and the AC one is Polymere and also has a ported design with a o-ring, like Piston-Heads in an AEG, the O-ring is a bit to wide, so in some cases it gets pushed behind the Nozzle and the locks up the Gun ... the WE one works fine and I didn t notice any difference between them)

I haven t experienced any major issues with this Gun and I was very happy with it as my backup for the passed year (during which i built it up bit by bit).
    The Minor Issue i want to mention is that the Gun likes Cooldowns when you play long out in the Cold or in wet Weather as well as if you try to go through all mags as fast as possible in Full auto. But as far as I have experienced it its far not as bad as 1911 Models or some M9s love to do it (my old KJW P226 had the issue as well pretty badly). But i am talking playing for about 2 hours in the Rain and about half a mag in fairly fast semi or even full auto fire.

I have made a Room-Temperature test with a moderater Rate of Fire (about 1 shot per second or so) and out of 1 Gas-filling I got about 60 Shots with the slide locking back and then 10 more shots that still loaded BBs but didn t lock the slide... so the Gas-Efficiency is really good.

Beside all that the only "Damages" i would point out are some scratches on the Barrels simply from the Slidemovement as well as scratches on the Mags from their use.

Otherwise there is nothing I would know to be wrong with it.
    The Gas I usually use is ASG Ultrair Powergas, which I swapped the last game for CYBERGUN APS3 BLOW BACK GAS "EXTREME" which which i didn t experience any cooldown, but it was just a 3 Hour CQB, so it wouldn t really tell anything about outdoor games.

whitch the Hop-Up propperly dialed in on 0.2BBs i got a range out of it that easily could keep up with many shorter AEGs like MP5 or Stubby M4 (as long they werent tuned ;) )

Have you any Info that would be interesting about the P226 / 229 ? and do you know if it is the E2 or the older E1 Version of the Slides ... the E2 has a red Nozzle and the E1 a Black one as far as i know...

Like Promised the Picture of the Spares:

From top left to bottom right:
    - WE HU Rubber
    - WE Valve Blocker with Screw
    - WE Loading Nozzle
    - WE Rocket Valve
    - Angel Custom Piston Head with Screw
    - Packing for Nozzle Assembly
    - WE Black G17/ G18 Barrel
    - WE Pistol Grip Extender L
    - WE G17 Mag Plates
    - WE Outer Barrel
    - WE Pushpin short
    - WE Glock-Type ABS Standard Sights

As it is a Gen.4 Glock, the Lower Frame has not just a bigger mag-Release Button but also you can use the extenders with the Pushpins to fit its Grip-Width to your Hand.
    I currently have the M Size Extender Installed with the Long Pushpin.
    You can either take it of and put in the short Pushpin to make it smaller or the L Sized Extender with the Long Pushpin to make the Grip wider.

Let me know if you want to know anything else.

About the P226/ P229 i would like to know how the Gas-Effieciancy is on it, i guess the Heavier Metal slides make it not to great, if you experienced any issues with it (Cooldown etc) and how the Range and Accuracy is ;)

The Holster i have on the Last Picture is fitted specially for G18 and G17 Models and allows even the use of an Surfire M3 Type Flashlight on it and it even has a cotton-like coat on the inside to reduce ratteling sounds and prevent the gun from scratching.
    The Knife wouldn t be included, also it is an ABS Knife btw)

If you would like I would add it into the deal, but might have to ask you for 20€ as i would need a new Holster for the P226/ P229.

• Advertisement

All looks good, I'm not looking for a holster and the Sig has spent most of its life in the case, has always been great to use, gas usage is average at 30 to 40 BB's using the Tan slide and a little less using the Black slide, the only gas I use is the same ASG type you noted above and Abbey's range of green gases, no cheap or low grade gas ;)

Cooldown is only an issue in the cold, other than that it's been great most of the time and the loading nozzles are both black, with blue and red internals from what I can see

Also, all of the mags main seals were resealed using car gasket compound and the other seals have been siliconed too

If you have no more questions, I'm happy to trade :)

That sounds all ok with me and I would love to go for the deal ...
    Only issue might be you re in Dublin, i am in Cork and i have no real way to get up there in the next time... but i have a suggestion for that... would say we could sort that in PMs if it doesn t throw you off ;)

Advertisement