Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found camera - looking for owner

Options
  • 14-04-2014 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, My husband found digital camera two years ago, contacted local radio but no one claimed it. It was just left there as he is not a computer user. I came across it today and decided it would be good to reunite it with its owner and this is my only chance. It is a Panasonic Lumix and can be claimed by describing camera case and one or two photos. Camera can be claimed at The Galway Peoples' Resource Centre in town on Mon & Tues only.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Since 2 years have passed it's probably difficult to find the owner at this stage but thanks for taking the time to put it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

There will most likely be a camera serial number embedded in the image file (exif data). If the user has other photos posted online or registered with the manufacturer it may be possible to trace back that way.

Can you send me one of the original images and I'll have a look? I'll PM my email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Actually the serial number is probably on the bottom of the camera too... :o

Advertisement