Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricha-Ann

Options
  • 14-04-2014 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

They say a fool and his/her money are easily parted and after my experience yesterday, I feel like I am that fool. I went for a reading yesterday with Tricha Ann (Lynch) and within seconds knew that I had made a big mistake. She just asked me one question after another, getting lots of information from me and made several guesses that were completely the opposite of my situation. I so wanted to get up and leave, but I didn't. I am so annoyed with myself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Maybe you paid for your souls lesson which is to be more assertive.. prob worth the money in the end if you don't allow it to happen again! ;o)

you can stop a reading at any time.. within first 10 min you can request your money back..

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Maybe you paid for your souls lesson which is to be more assertive.. prob worth the money in the end if you don't allow it to happen again! ;o)

you can stop a reading at any time.. within first 10 min you can request your money back..
    Only if the reader is ethical in the first place, and has that as part of the way they work. Not all do.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kaleidoscope1

I guess so re the life lesson. Just didn't know if I could get up and leave and still be acting within my rights.

Advertisement