Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get iPhone screen repaired?

Options
  • 14-04-2014 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi just wondering can anyone recommend a place to get the screen of my iPhone 5 repaired as I dropped it yesterday :( tried iRepair in Douglas but they said €110 which seems like a lot?
    Cheaper suggestions welcomed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

the chaps by Paul street think they are next to waterstones or there abouts. depends how broken tis but around €50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

CorkFoneSat on Tramore Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

Its fairly easy to do the job yourself and save a few quid.

When my phone screen got cracked I ordered one cheaply online for around 26 euros.

The site I used was syncron.ie but there are plenty of other places such as amazon or a quick google search will reveal.

Oh order an Iphone screw driver too if you don't have one its about 3 euros.

Then go on to youtube and look at the how to videos and you will have all the information you need to do the fix yourself and save a few quid!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

If it is the front screen then it will cost more,
    if it is just the back on then it is cheaper.
    The guy on the Grand Parade near the Oliver Plunkett Street corner,
    Upstairs near the fountain.

Advertisement