Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping dogs outside

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I have just read through the entire thread and yes, it was painful and exhausting to read! There have also been several reported posts.

I have no major issue with the first 60 or so posts, apart from a few close to the bone comments calling either posters or the forum in general "hostile", "pious" or "judgemental". If you have a problem with a post, report it and if you don't like our forum, don't post in it. It's not rocket science.

What I do have an issue with is the OP basically getting railroaded out of their own thread. Did anyone actually notice they hadn't posted in 2 days?? There is a reason we always say "stay on topic". If you go off on a tangent or try endlessly to prove your point post after post AFTER post, it becomes incredibly intimidating to come back in to the discussion.

Borderlinemeath writing in really big, bold text is yelling. I read it as yelling so please don't do it again.

My biggest issue is with Cocker5 though. You had your view from the off and were entitled to express it,like many others did....but you should have stopped a long while back. Post #68 to be precise. After that, you simply would not let it go. Calling another poster an "oddball" or "stalker" is simply not on and you are getting a warning for that. Pedantics does not go down well with me and after post #68 it was pretty much downhill from there and embarrassing to read.

The thread won't be reopened until I hear from the OP, which is highly unlikely given the trainwreck it turned into.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement