Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight Sims

Options
  • 14-04-2014 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭

Have there been any good flight sims released lately?
    Even arcade style would be nice but, although I have seen Truck/Farm/Goat sims, not seen any recent flight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

I suppose it's more of a rocket sim than a flight sim but Kerbal Space Program is fantastic fun if you haven't tried it. There's also a Virtual Flying sub-forum in Aviation & Aircraft where people more knowledgeable than me could advise you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭alanmc

DCS World. You can download for free with the Su-25t Frogfoot. You can then pay for more indepth study aircraft such as the A10-C, the Huey, Ka-50 Hokum, Mi-8. Or you can go more arcade style with the Flaming Cliffs 3 package.

Very much centered on the combat flight sim genre, but sometimes I just like to go for a spin without blowing stuff up. As flight sim software goes, it's top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I am pretty sure warthunder has a very good historical sim mode?

Advertisement