Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Physio Waterford City

Options
  • 14-04-2014 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good sports physio in Waterford.

Having a lot of lower back trouble lately which (from a previous diagnosis) is coming from my hamstrings and glutes.

Just want to see what a different physio would think and what they'd recommend.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I went to Colin Taylor after I was having recurring problems with my hamstring. After a few sessions with him, and some great advice on how to manage the problem and build strength again, there's been no stopping me :)

PM me if you'd like his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 JJ10

I've used the physio company before. To be fair I haven't been to their Waterford clinic but I have used Limerick and one in Dublin and tbh they've been really good. They're based in the Health Park near Walsh Park if that's any use to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

JJ10 wrote: »
    I've used the physio company before. To be fair I haven't been to their Waterford clinic but I have used Limerick and one in Dublin and tbh they've been really good. They're based in the Health Park near Walsh Park if that's any use to ya
    there excellent!! i tore my left deltoid muscle and was back training after a few weeks off and a good rub down by margo heffernan the girl has magic fingers

• Registered Users Posts: 44 JJ10

Did you need many sessions?

Advertisement