Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leopardstown Live Line Up

Options
  • 14-04-2014 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

The full line-up for Bulmers Live at Leopardstown is:

Thursday 12th June - Raglans
    Thursday 19th June - The Heathers
    Thursday 3rd July - HamsandwicH
    Thursday 10th July - Peter Hook & The Light
    Thursday 17th July - The Stunning
    Thursday 24th July - The Sharon Shannon Big Band
    Thursday 7th August - Johnny Marr
    Thursday 14th August - The Charlatans

Tickets
    Tickets are just €15 for racing and concert

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Might head to see The Charlatans. Havent seen them in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Is there any sort of multi buy deal? Looking at peter hook and marr, maybe ham sandwich if there was a discount of sorts!

I know I can't really argue with 15 euro to see any of these artists, let alone ones with the back catalogue of hook or marr...! Would pay a great deal if I could see them all in the one day anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Awesome, Charlatans & Marr!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

anyone know how long the artists play for roughly? seems an absolute bargain at €15 for a gig and racing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

I went last year to see the Happy Mondays. Its a really good setup and a bargain at €15 euro a ticket. Acts usually play for an hour and there is a pub/club at the racecourse if you want to hang around afterwards for a few drinks.

Definitely going to see Johnny Marr! Think I paid close to €30 to see him in the academy last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

lc180 wrote: »
    I went last year to see the Happy Mondays. Its a really good setup and a bargain at €15 euro a ticket. Acts usually play for an hour and there is a pub/club at the racecourse if you want to hang around afterwards for a few drinks.

Definitely going to see Johnny Marr! Think I paid close to €30 to see him in the academy last year.

yea johnny marr is who i wanna see myself. saw him last year and he was class, add in a day at the races for 15quid and its defo worth it!! does anyone know where the tickets can be bought? cant find a link

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Would the race going crowd be into the gigs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

bigpink wrote: »
    Would the race going crowd be into the gigs?

I can only comment on the Happy Mondays gig last year but I got the impression half the people there was to see the band and the rest was on office summer parties and just folks out for some racing, music and pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭recyclops

this is right beside my office and from going in previous years they are lenient with walking in with a bag, so a few cans, great music and great racing for 15 euro is an absolute bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Delighted. At least three great acts, and potentially 5 or 6 great acts there. Johnny Maher for 13.50 is absolutely exceptional, when you consider he played The Academy last year for €25. His debut solo album was great, and he has an album due around September/October so I'm sure we'll get a taste of it. He'll also whip in a couple of Smiths songs.

Both his 26 county gigs last year were about 45 minutes, so he might even go longer than that this time. You're a complete goon if you don't but a ticket at that price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Charlatans tickets got - thanks OP!

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Charlatans tickets got - thanks OP!

Sorry where did you purchase them from?

tickets.ie - search "live at leopardstown"

Thank you.

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Sorry where did you purchase them from?

http://www.bulmersliveatleopardstown.com/

Click buy online in top right corner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭industrialhorse

Why the hell is Johnny Marr playing a racing festival?

Why the hell is Johnny Marr playing a racing festival?

Because (Horse) Meat Is Murder?

- That joke isn't funny anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭industrialhorse

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Because (Horse) Meat Is Murder?

- That joke isn't funny anymore

industrialhorse meat maybe;)

Savage can't wait for this! Thanks for the heads up ya'll.

Does anyone have any idea of what time the acts will be on at? I was at Happy Mondays, and can't remember if it was 8 or 9. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭phenomenalcat

Does anyone have any idea of what time the acts will be on at? I was at Happy Mondays, and can't remember if it was 8 or 9. Cheers

Last race at 9 tomorrow night so the music wouldn't start till around 930 I reckon , I think that's set for all

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭LilNiall

Last race at 9 tomorrow night so the music wouldn't start till around 930 I reckon , I think that's set for all

Not from Dublin but is it over in time for the Luas back to the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Zarkandar

LilNiall wrote: »
    Not from Dublin but is it over in time for the Luas back to the city?

Definitely, was at Ham Sandwich last week, ended about 10.30/35 and don't see any of these going later than 11pm, so 30 minutes to stroll over to the Luas, it is about a 15 min walk from racecourse, mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Anyone got their Johnny Marr tickets in the post yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

Batesy wrote: »
    Anyone got their Johnny Marr tickets in the post yet?

not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭mystika121

I hadn't received my tickets either so I phoned them yesterday. They said that the tickets will only be posted out 5 days before each gig.

Anyone who bought tickets for more than one show will get their tickets posted out straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

mystika121 wrote: »
    I hadn't received my tickets either so I phoned them yesterday. They said that the tickets will only be posted out 5 days before each gig.

Anyone who bought tickets for more than one show will get their tickets posted out straight away.

Good to know. thanks was getting a bit worried

Really enjoyed that. Thank zeus for carparks!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Any idea of the dress-code at this place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Any idea of the dress-code at this place

Dress code?! No dress code.

Advertisement