Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copper Coast Farm at Easter

Options
  • 14-04-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Anyone know if the Copper Coast Farm at Fenor is open this weekend? I can't find a website for it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Lemon_Drop

I just found this link
    http://www.familyfun.ie/copper-coast-mini-farm/

The Great Easter Event

The Great Easter Event takes place over the Easter Bank Holiday – Saturday, Sunday and Monday – from 13.00 – 17.00. There are four egg hunts each day in addition to face painting, races, games, competitions, animal petting and feeding. You can meet the Easter Bunny in his thatched cottage and you can dress up as a bunny as well or dress a toy bunny or bear for easter for the Best Dressed Bunny Competition. There is lots of fun activities for all the family even Mum and Dad can take part in the Hopper races and egg and spoon races. The admission which includes everything is €9 per child and €7 per adult

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭minibear

i follow them on facebook and copied this from a post they have up.

Hi All, our opening times for this year are as follows:
    April 12th - 27th daily for the Easter Break 12pm - 6pm. Our "Great Easter Event" runs over the Bank holiday weekend, fun activities include egg hunts, Easter bunny, bouncy castles, face painting and much much more....

May Weekends only 12pm - 6 pm
    June/July/August Weekdays 10am - 6pm
    Weekends & Bank Holidays 12pm - 6pm
    September Weekends only 12pm - 6pm

School tours, birthday parties & groups welcome by appointment.
    Our friendly staff & animals look forward to seeing you.
    Contact 051 396870

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

Brought kids there this afternoon and they absolutely loved it.
    Would highly recommend it - great afternoon out :D

Advertisement