Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre/evision installation..

Options
  • 14-04-2014 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

..2 weeks later and still waiting for eircom networks to get the evision working.
    The original port was faulty and after 4 attempts to re-assign the port they've made it worse by disconnecting the broadband last Wednesday*. But because they (networks) 'worked' on it they closed the ticket and another one had to be opened, stretching the SLA to another 5 days.

*the chap that installed it, temporarily put me on a  test port so Id at least have broadband.

That 1901 number is a joke, I tried to log a complaint, that's even more of a joke.
    I've logged a complaint with Com Reg. but not sure how much they can do, if anything.

After leaving eircom tech support 12 years ago I swore Id never have anything to do with them again but figured surely they've improved after all these years. No, exactly the same.
    No one takes ownership/responsibility for anything in a company with zero accountability. Shame on them.

The latest is that it'll be 'looked at' this Wednesday (for the 5th time)..

The point of this post is for anyone considering moving/switching/signing up with eircom. Please do yourselves a favour and don't.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Daniel K wrote: »
    ..2 weeks later and still waiting for eircom networks to get the evision working.
    The original port was faulty and after 4 attempts to re-assign the port they've made it worse by disconnecting the broadband last Wednesday*. But because they (networks) 'worked' on it they closed the ticket and another one had to be opened, stretching the SLA to another 5 days.

*the chap that installed it, temporarily put me on a  test port so Id at least have broadband.

That 1901 number is a joke, I tried to log a complaint, that's even more of a joke.
    I've logged a complaint with Com Reg. but not sure how much they can do, if anything.

After leaving eircom tech support 12 years ago I swore Id never have anything to do with them again but figured surely they've improved after all these years. No, exactly the same.
    No one takes ownership/responsibility for anything in a company with zero accountability. Shame on them.

The point of this post is for anyone considering moving/switching/signing up with eircom. Please do yourselves a favour and don't.
    * Duplicate post : http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057189834

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Daniel K wrote: »

Advertisement