Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair Course

Options
  • 14-04-2014 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi guys, hope this is the right thread to post in,
    Anyways I am hoping to do a pc repair course and also a repair course that will cover iphones galaxys ipads etc. ive been repairing for quite a few years now but I think i would need the qualification in case i decided to open my own repair shop. Am i right in thinking this?
    Basically what im saying is no matter how many years experience i have or how good i think i am at repairing electronics, i couldnt just set up a repair shop legally without the appropriate qualifications ?
    Also if yous could send me a few links to courses which you think would suit me that would be great.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mcgill1992

Hi Caoimhin, I have the same interest as yourself in learning some pc repair, but specifically in Iphone repair. If you have received any useful information or courses I could take , I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks

Advertisement