Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair/Replace Roof Tiles

Options
  • 14-04-2014 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭

I was hoping someone could provide a recommendation for someone to do a very small job on our roof. Maynooth area.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am also looking for someone to do work on ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

I did call a guy who I think is based in or around Kilcock several times but he never came to have a look as promised.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

Hi ...I phoned a guy from an advert for roof repairs I found in The Kildare Post last month. Unfortunately I don't have his number now but his name was Brian. I found him very good and reliable !

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭MickH503

Hi, did you find somebody after? Looking for someone in Maynooth area too ... thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Guys, I am having some work done on my roof right now in celbridge from a local chap.
    If he works out ok Ill PM you if that's ok ?

( I have no connection with this guy TBH I don't even know his name yet because the builder supplied him )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭MickH503

Davidth88 wrote: »
    Guys, I am having some work done on my roof right now in celbridge from a local chap.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

( I have no connection with this guy TBH I don't even know his name yet because the builder supplied him )

I would certainly appreciate if you could send me details.

Hi

Finally PM sent to you both

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Hi

Finally PM sent to you both

David

Also looking for someone reliable.

dobsdave wrote: »
    Also looking for someone reliable.

PM sent

Guys, I should make it clear I have no connection with this chap , I just used him to do a job on my roof and he seemed reliable ( although because he is busy he can take some time to complete job ) and very reasonably priced.

• Advertisement
Advertisement