Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know of a company who make printed cardboard boxes to place a product in?

Options
  • 14-04-2014 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Basically i have an idea to sell a certain product, however i will need to find somewhere who can make a box to put the product in and look professional, can anyone help or point me to the right direction, i have tried google and cant find anywhere.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭lucky john

I'm sure peterdalkey will see your post and have an answer but just in case not you could pm him http://touch.boards.ie/user/520785 I'd use the search on this forum as well because I think this has come up here before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

It really depends on what kind of cardboard, corrugated or solid board, size, how much print etc etc. With any printed box you will face origination charges for printing plates and minimum quantities from a few thousand to 20-30K, depending on all the factors involved. What is the nearest well known brand/product that uses the type of box you seek and I will recommend some suppliers.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

It really depends on what kind of cardboard, corrugated or solid board, size, how much print etc etc. With any printed box you will face origination charges for printing plates and minimum quantities from a few thousand to 20-30K, depending on all the factors involved. What is the nearest well known brand/product that uses the type of box you seek and I will recommend some suppliers.

Thanks for your reply. Well this is just an idea i was thinking of starting however I would not be looking for anywhere near 20-30k boxes. Obviously starting off i would be looking for only a few boxes but im not sure how this works so maybe this is not possible, basically a box less than the size of an a4 page, with about 12 holes for an item about an inch wide and 2 inch tall to fit into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

pm me when you firm up on a design and quantity needed and I will direct you as best I can. Just be aware that with custom size, print and die cut holes, you would be looking at thousands and not hundreds as a minimum quantity.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

Thanks very for your help. This was only an idea i had and i have now learned that unfortunately that it wont work. I will have to think of something else , but thanks for your reply

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MF2HD

What about looking at something like a cupcake box that holds 12?

http://bit.ly/1gPbQpU

May not be exactly what you're thinking of but if it helps to get an idea off the ground.....

Advertisement