Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how likely is it thaat gtav will come out on PS4?

Options
  • 14-04-2014 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

I wanna trade the ps3 version in now and get a good 20euro back to put towards the PS4 version only its not been annouced yet but cmon :D

we all know its gonna happen eventually right?:confused:

if I wait till it is annouced would the trade in price go down wayyy down to like 6-7euros or something

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Doubt it will happen, and why would it?

Why would they waste resources on making it for PS4/XBONE when the majority of those who want to play it already have on last gen , and theres the fact that the install base for ps4/one is probably only about 10% of the ps3/360 right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

It will be announced at E3, but leaked before that. You heard it here first!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

calex71 wrote: »
    Doubt it will happen, and why would it?
    To get people to buy it again.
    calex71 wrote: »
    Why would they waste resources on making it for PS4/XBONE when the majority of those who want to play it already have on last gen , and theres the fact that the install base for ps4/one is probably only about 10% of the ps3/360 right now.
    Either the xBone and PS4 will pay to release it "first", to get more console and game bundle sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I would definitely buy it again for Xbox ONE or even PC! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Such an overrated game. Got bored of it really quickly unlike a lot of other GTAs.

It is a possibility considering a PC version is on the way, so it'd be pretty straightforward to port to consoles from that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

agre with above post
    overrated
    single player was good for a 1 time run but everything after got boring very quickly
    definitely one of my least favourite gta games, it would of been the worst imo if it wasn't for the characters

• Registered Users Posts: 12,212 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Fúck the consoles! Whens it coming to PC :pac:

Advertisement