Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Login Time Poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

14 days
    This argument that even if you're on holidays you'll still be able to log in with your phone just isn't good enough. What if you don't have a smart phone? Are you just going to punish those people for not taking time out of their holiday and head to an internet café?

I'm one of these people who don't have a smart phone and if I was on holidays, I certainly wouldn't be going out of my way, on my holiday, just to check in on an online game!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Wilberto wrote: »
    This argument that even if you're on holidays you'll still be able to log in with your phone just isn't good enough. What if you don't have a smart phone? Are you just going to punish those people for not taking time out of their holiday and head to an internet café?

I'm one of these people who don't have a smart phone and if I was on holidays, I certainly wouldn't be going out of my way, on my holiday, just to check in on an online game!

Potato.+All+phones+are+potatoes+now_abc64c_4866773.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Back and forth , back and forth!

We are going to end up with the 30 day still in place....

Guess polls are pointless then!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Back and forth , back and forth!

We are going to end up with the 30 day still in place....

Guess polls are pointless then!!!

Why keep asking then? The poll clearly shows a winner. If I could vote again I'd vote differently but the vote shows 10 days. It's up to Mac whether he implements the change or not

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Why keep asking then? The poll clearly shows a winner. If I could vote again I'd vote differently but the vote shows 10 days. It's up to Mac whether he implements the change or not

I keep asking because the poll has been decided and it needs to be implemented TODAY or else what the majority have voted in will not come into effect...

Hence rendering the whole vote pointless in the first place.....

Basically, short on a time is the reason

• Advertisement

I keep asking because the poll has been decided and it needs to be implemented TODAY or else what the majority have voted in will not come into effect...

Hence rendering the whole vote pointless in the first place.....

Basically, short on a time is the reason

But sure it's up to Mac at this stage, he either does or doesn't do it. No one else can.

I do understand that you're just trying to get it sorted before time runs out but the only thing left to sort, IMO, is actually changing it

But sure it's up to Mac at this stage, he either does or doesn't do it. No one else can.

I do understand that you're just trying to get it sorted before time runs out but the only thing left to sort, IMO, is actually changing it

What are the changes that will/might happen? excuse my ignorance and thread derailment.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

14 days
    swoody wrote: »
    :D

I'm quite proud of my five year old potato, thanks very much!

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'm quite proud of my five year old potato, thanks very much!

My brick is 4 years old, but is freezing on me of late :(

swoody wrote: »
    What are the changes that will/might happen? excuse my ignorance and thread derailment.

Going by the poll above, the login times will change from 30 days to 10

• Advertisement

Going by the poll above, the login times will change from 30 days to 10

is it 2 changes a season? i'd agree that 30 days is to long but 10 is is to short. you need to miss 3 league games before your considered "not bothered".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

14 days
    Sorry lads busy week.

Advertisement