Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Golf Club/EA PGA 2015

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

Anyone have a society going? Just played a round on Augusta, got my a$$ handed to me :):), would love to get a round in with some real peeps if anyone up for it? I'm on PC so not sure if there's cross platform play etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Still have the TGC 2 on disc so might load it up tonight and put the masters on my phone.

Kind of in the mood to play it now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Glebee

How are the greens in 2015 edition on pc. The greens on TGC2 were horrific on pc. It was like playing on a glass surface, ball just kept going and going. Completely put me off the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

Has anyone worked on making a course in it, i am going to try make my local par 3 and want to know is it worth the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I see The Golf Club 2019 is 20 euro in Gamestop. Tempted to try it as i enjoyed TGC 2 except for the putting. I get it's supposed to be challenging but to me, putting was just random. I've read that putting is more forgiving in this but also it's still really hard. Would put me off picking it up. Anyone on here can tell me if there's an improvement between 2 and 2019?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Putting still isn't great, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me. I played it a fair bit, and it's an improvement on the previous version, so if you liked that you'll like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Kiith wrote: »
    Putting still isn't great, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me. I played it a fair bit, and it's an improvement on the previous version, so if you liked that you'll like this.

So weirdly enough, Gamestop have sold out of all new and used copies all over Ireland overnight. Their stock map had a ton of new copies yesterday and now it doesn't even have a 'new' listing. Very strange. Will keep an eye out for a cheap copy.

Advertisement