Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kx80 project

• 15-04-2014 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have owned a 2000 kx80 for last 2 years and has been parked up for last few months as i but new crankshaft bearings in it. Now gearbox is locked up. Im sick of the engine as i spent so much on it. I have this wild idea to but bigger engine in it as i need more power and would mind different project. But dont know what engines will fit it and how much fabrication is needed to make others fit.
    Im i mad or what do ye think ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I have owned a 2000 kx80 for last 2 years and has been parked up for last few months as i but new crankshaft bearings in it. Now gearbox is locked up. Im sick of the engine as i spent so much on it. I have this wild idea to but bigger engine in it as i need more power and would mind different project. But dont know what engines will fit it and how much fabrication is needed to make others fit.
    Im i mad or what do ye think ?
    Thanks
    You are mad. Buy a 125 if an 80 wo't do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FullaDaPipe

CJhaughey wrote: »
    You are mad. Buy a 125 if an 80 wo't do it for you.
    No difference between mine and a 125 because mate of mine had one and wont be able to get an other bike enless i sel swap or p/x as cant afford to buy bigger bike yet thought project mite be cheaper

Advertisement