Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel broadband

Options
  • 15-04-2014 7:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

I want to cancel my broadband and I got this address from eircom,formcancellation@eircom.ie is that right I got no auto reeponse. As your man said.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

raher1 wrote: »
    I want to cancel my broadband and I got this address from eircom,formcancellation@eircom.ie is that right I got no auto reeponse. As your man said.
    Hi raher1

That's the wrong address - I'll PM you the correct one now

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭raher1

Hi Alan
    What is the postal address?
    Raher 

Hi Alan
    What is the postal address?
    Raher 
    Hi raher1

You would need to contact the cancellations team on free phone 1901 to seek the postal address, the address can be different depending on the staus of specific accounts.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭raher1

Thank you

Thank you
    No worries raher1

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

phonecancellations@eircom.ie 

This is the cancellation email address put your Eircom Account and Phone Number in Subject you will receive a Auto Response as listed

[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Three important points for your attention:[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Please do not reply to this e-mail as this e-mail address is automated and replies will not be generated.[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you have neglected to include your account number in your original mail, please re-send it with the account number included. This is an eight-digit number which appears on the top of the first page of your bill[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]. We cannot act on any e-mail that does not include the account number as to do so would risk acting without the authority of the account holder.[/font]
    [*]
    ·         [font=Arial, sans-serif]This mailbox is for requesting the cessation of eircom telephone and/or broadband services only. In the instance that you require further assistance please email canwehelp@eircom.ie or our Customer Care Team on 1901[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you have requested the cessation of your account (all lines and services including Broadband if applicable) this will take place one month from today.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Please note that if you have Broadband, this will be ceased two to three days in advance of the cessation of the account itself. This is for technical reasons to facilitate the cessation of your account and is unavoidable. We hope that this will not inconvenience you unduly.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you have requested the cessation of your Broadband service only -leaving your line(s) and other services active- this will be done one month from today.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]It should be noted that whilst we endeavour to meet the timelines above, it may sometimes be necessary to cease services a little earlier or later but this will only be in exceptional circumstances.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]We would like to thank you for your custom and we hope that we can be of further assistance to you in the future.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Kind regards,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The Account Administration Team[/font]

martin12 wrote: »
    phonecancellations@eircom.ie 

This is the cancellation email address put your Eircom Account and Phone Number in Subject you will receive a Auto Response as listed

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Three important points for your attention:[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Please do not reply to this e-mail as this e-mail address is automated and replies will not be generated.[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you have neglected to include your account number in your original mail, please re-send it with the account number included. This is an eight-digit number which appears on the top of the first page of your bill[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]. We cannot act on any e-mail that does not include the account number as to do so would risk acting without the authority of the account holder.[/font]

[*]
    ·         [font=Arial, sans-serif]This mailbox is for requesting the cessation of eircom telephone and/or broadband services only. In the instance that you require further assistance please email canwehelp@eircom.ie or our Customer Care Team on 1901[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you have requested the cessation of your account (all lines and services including Broadband if applicable) this will take place one month from today.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Please note that if you have Broadband, this will be ceased two to three days in advance of the cessation of the account itself. This is for technical reasons to facilitate the cessation of your account and is unavoidable. We hope that this will not inconvenience you unduly.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you have requested the cessation of your Broadband service only -leaving your line(s) and other services active- this will be done one month from today.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]It should be noted that whilst we endeavour to meet the timelines above, it may sometimes be necessary to cease services a little earlier or later but this will only be in exceptional circumstances.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]We would like to thank you for your custom and we hope that we can be of further assistance to you in the future.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Kind regards,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The Account Administration Team[/font]
    [*]
    Is there anything I can help you with martin12 ?

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement