Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyEircom

Options
  • 15-04-2014 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭

Can it be true?

"If you are an eFibre customer, currently you cannot login to My eircom. We will contact our eFibre customers as soon as this functionality is available again. "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

GrumpyMe wrote: »
    Can it be true?

"If you are an eFibre customer, currently you cannot login to My eircom. We will contact our eFibre customers as soon as this functionality is available again. "
    Hi GrumpyMe

That's true. The 'my eircom' service is not available to efibre customers at present. Unfortunately I do not have a timeframe on when it will be available but as soon as I have this news I will post an announcement on our forum and existing efibre customers will also be notified by post and advertising campaigns.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement