Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do on the Easter holidays

Options
  • 15-04-2014 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

I have two young kids 4 and 6 and over the last few days we've been at the teddy bears picnic in the book centre (which I have to say well done to the staff it was a lovely idea and well organised) and the power rangers were down outside Smyths yesterday. Thankfully we finally have some sun so we spent the afternoon at the beach yesterday.
    I was wondering we're there any other events organised around the city over the Easter break. Its often only through other parents living in the city that you'd hear of stuff. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

There is a model railway exhibition in Wexford at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

dzilla wrote: »
    There is a model railway exhibition in Wexford at the weekend.
    Get away. Do you know when and where exactly.My little 4 year old would love that.

Advertisement