Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying BOI Credit Card!

Options
  • 15-04-2014 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi guys just recently changed my current account to PTSB, but I have kept my credit card with BOI, when paying my credit card I know I can do a money transfer online but can I also pay money off my credit card in the BOI branch??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Lexxie,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Yes, it is certainly possible to make a payment by cash or cheque to your Credit Card in any Bank of Ireland branch using our Lodgement ATMs.

Should you wish to do this, you will require your credit card and 4 digit pin number as these lodgements can no longer be made over the counter.

For further information on ways to pay your credit card please see this link.

We hope this helps. If we can assist you with anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

Hi Elaine, Thanks for the reply, I was unaware I could do that. Is there a charge on the service?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Lexxie, 

Thanks for posting.

There is no charge to make a payment to your credit card using a Lodgement ATM.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement