Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council house swap - 3 bed Balbriggan

Options
  • 15-04-2014 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

We have a 3 bed house in Balbriggan, near schools, train station and all amenities. Hoping to move to swords or closer to dublin to be nearer family. Will send pics on request.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dee1983

Hi,
    I am looking for a transfer to Balbriggan, Skerries or Rush to be closer to family. I am living in a 3 bed house in a nice quiet area of Ballymun, (it's the end of Ballymun, right at the back of Santry. House is in great condition and has large back garden. Sitting room and kitchen are open plan with huge under stairs storage and downstairs toilet and utility room. It's within walking distance of primary and secondary schools, Primary Health Care Centre, Motor Tax office, Ikea, Aldi, Supervalue. 5 Minutes drive to big shopping Centre with a wide variety of Stores and Cinema. 15 drive to Swords or 15 mins drive to City Centre in the opposite direction. 5 Minute drive to M50 and M1 and also has a great bus service if not driving.

I can forward more photos if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dee1983

Hi,
    I am looking for a transfer to Balbriggan, Skerries or Rush to be closer to family. I am living in a 3 bed house in a nice quiet area of Ballymun, (it's the end of Ballymun, right at the back of Santry. House is in great condition and has large back garden. Sitting room and kitchen are open plan with huge under stairs storage and downstairs toilet and utility room. It's within walking distance of primary and secondary schools, Primary Health Care Centre, Motor Tax office, Ikea, Aldi, Supervalue. 5 Minutes drive to big shopping Centre with a wide variety of Stores and Cinema. 15 drive to Swords or 15 mins drive to City Centre in the opposite direction. 5 Minute drive to M50 and M1 and also has a great bus service if not driving.
    I can forward photos if you are interested.

Advertisement