Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good tips for DMs

• 15-04-2014 10:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭

Hope this hasn't been posted before, but I stumbled across this blog when I was reading up on what level the fellowship of the ring would be in D&D terms.

Recently the updates have slowed to a crawl and seem to have less and less to do with D&D, but there's loads of cool tips and ideas in the early section, particularly for running a hexcrawler.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭witless_steve

Hope this hasn't been posted before, but I stumbled across this blog when I was reading up on what level the fellowship of the ring would be in D&D terms.

Recently the updates have slowed to a crawl and seem to have less and less to do with D&D, but there's loads of cool tips and ideas in the early section, particularly for running a hexcrawler.

Cheers gaynorvador for the link, a very interesting blog with an actors view of how to put more detail into your sessions. Will be putting some of the tips to good use

Advertisement