Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Router problems...

Options
  • 15-04-2014 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Hiya!

Over the past month or so, the speed I am getting has dropped considerably. On average I'm getting about 1.6 MB Per second.

Lately I'm having problems with the DSL on the Router which starts to blink now and again but after about 5/10 minutes, I get the connection and the DSL stays lit.

Could it be that the lines where I am are poor or would I need a new router?

I have to say I am quite looking forward to the Next Generation which should be here in July.

Thanks,
    Shane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hiya!

Over the past month or so, the speed I am getting has dropped considerably. On average I'm getting about 1.6 MB Per second.

Lately I'm having problems with the DSL on the Router which starts to blink now and again but after about 5/10 minutes, I get the connection and the DSL stays lit.

Could it be that the lines where I am are poor or would I need a new router?

I have to say I am quite looking forward to the Next Generation which should be here in July.

Thanks,
    Shane
    Hi Shane

Sorry to hear this, would you like to PM me your landline number? I can look in to this and run a few tests .

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement