Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hard to post

Options
  • 15-04-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

hi it is hard to post on boards, it is like the page is refreshing or the spell check is doing something, this happened on my laptop and PC
    it is when replying to posts, its constantally flicking and hard to comment can anyone help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Thetruthking

it happens here in the quick reply and moves the place im typing and the words end up wrong

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi thetruthking, can you take a screenshot of what you see after you try to post?

a screenshot wont help its a constant flickering in the reply box that moves where I am typing and makes it a lot harder as I need to correct the words

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Can you clear the cookies and cache on your browser and log back in please? Nobody else has reported this issue so it is likely to be something local to you.

Can you clear the cookies and cache on your browser and log back in please? Nobody else has reported this issue so it is likely to be something local to you.

No problem I will try that now after dinner, thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Moved to Helpdesk as it is more suitable here.

A few questions for you:

what browser are you using?
    Have you tried other browsers ?
    Do other sites give you similar problems?
    Have you run an antivirus scan lately?

yes I think I have it sorted I think it was the Microsoft office ad on causing it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If it's a case of a dodgy ad, get the URL from it, and post it in this sticky to get it checked and possibly removed:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056855938

Advertisement