Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some money short term to pay for college fees, and as soon as possible. What i

Options
  • 15-04-2014 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have college fees to pay next weekend (3 full working days away) and I am in need of some extra money for a while to help me pay these. I have considered both a student loan or applying for an overdraft, but I am unsure which, if either of these, will get me the money on time? Also I would obviously like the option which incurs the less charges and fees also...! My BOI branch is located in the college so would that make things easier? Any help greatly appreciated as I am unable to call in to my branch due to work commitments this week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi semaJ91,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

When you apply for a loan or overdraft, these are considered on a case by case basis and we would be unable to advise you here which would suit your circumstances better.

You can call our Lending team on 0818 200 334 and a representative will be happy to advise you of the best option available and confirm with you the time frame for applications and any fees if applicable. Our representatives are available 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday. 

I hope this helps you and please do not hesitate to contact us again here if you need help with another query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement