Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needed 3bed house to rent Inverin, Spiddal

Options
  • 15-04-2014 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi there, I am currently looking for a minimum 3 bed house to rent long term in the Inverin, Spiddal, Furbo area. There isn't a lot available on Daft. Are people just renting now through word of mouth, I have viewed some houses but they are not suitable as I have two kids etc. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

I've recently started renting in the area, found it through word of mouth. You might see some ads up in Siopa an Phobail in Inverin or Siopa Francis in Spiddal.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭bridetobeone

Thanks, I have been looking for over two months, I have viewed a lot of houses but they are either overpriced or impossible to keep heated. Thanks, I'm out of my current accommodation on Easter Monday, I will be staying with relatives but really hoped that I'd have a place by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

For any accommodation/property you could try Galway Advertiser or www.daft.ie or Accommodation forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement