Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgraceful customer service

Options
  • 15-04-2014 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

So long story short.
    Got efibre installed Afew months ago after I'd say waiting in and around ten weeks with all the messing about.
    Due to circumstances moved house two weeks ago the previous tenant had closed off his account and on the Monday Eircom told me I could set up my moving home order.
    It all went down hill from there. Said it's gona take 3 more days for the old tenants line to close. It actually took ten days and ringing Eircom everyday being passed around to every dept time and time again being told different story's. So two days ago they inform me I can't move my old number that I need a new number and when they give it to me that I have to ring back the following day after lunch time to place an other efibre order called back the following day as told to and was told no the girl on the phone told you to call back two days later( good job I record my calls like eircom do) so called back today and agin told to call in tomorrow to place the order.

Every call has being 40 to 50 mins long with no body having a clue what the other is doing. Eircom you services are all over the place it's a disgrace so I'm now 3 weeks without any service and know one knows what is going on. But yet sitcom will still want there money.
    Somebody better get this sorted or both my family and my other halfs family will be zipping over to UPC very quick smart.
    Now please someone get in contact with me and sort out this shambles of a mess. Every time Eircom it's such a ordeal please please listen to me it's crazy how bad this is

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

burke027 wrote: »
    So long story short.
    Got efibre installed Afew months ago after I'd say waiting in and around ten weeks with all the messing about.
    Due to circumstances moved house two weeks ago the previous tenant had closed off his account and on the Monday Eircom told me I could set up my moving home order.
    It all went down hill from there. Said it's gona take 3 more days for the old tenants line to close. It actually took ten days and ringing Eircom everyday being passed around to every dept time and time again being told different story's. So two days ago they inform me I can't move my old number that I need a new number and when they give it to me that I have to ring back the following day after lunch time to place an other efibre order called back the following day as told to and was told no the girl on the phone told you to call back two days later( good job I record my calls like eircom do) so called back today and agin told to call in tomorrow to place the order.

Every call has being 40 to 50 mins long with no body having a clue what the other is doing. Eircom you services are all over the place it's a disgrace so I'm now 3 weeks without any service and know one knows what is going on. But yet sitcom will still want there money.
    Somebody better get this sorted or both my family and my other halfs family will be zipping over to UPC very quick smart.
    Now please someone get in contact with me and sort out this shambles of a mess. Every time Eircom it's such a ordeal please please listen to me it's crazy how bad this is
    Hi burke027

Sorry to hear of the inconvenience and disappointment experienced here. I would be happy to look in to this if you could please PM me your old account details and new number in question including a contact number for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭burke027

Hi burke027

Sorry to hear of the inconvenience and disappointment experienced here. I would be happy to look in to this if you could please PM me your old account details and new number in question including a contact number for you.

Thanks
    Al

Alan
    I don't want anymore lies
    I've giving u my details and il be expecting a call now today ASAP no more excuses

Alan
    I don't want anymore lies
    I've giving u my details and il be expecting a call now today ASAP no more excuses

Today Alan please
    This is such a disgrace

Hi burke027

I've tried call but there has been no answer, what time suits you best?

Al

Hi burke027

Al

Alan after our call the other day there hasn't being any more info. I hope this isn't going to turn into the 4 month waiting game like first time around. Hoping you can get me a cancalation for the install early this week seen as it's booked and the company are in and out of the estate daily.

• Advertisement

Hi burke027

Al

Alan after our call the other day there hasn't being any more info. I hope this isn't going to turn into the 4 month waiting game like first time around. Hoping you can get me a cancalation for the install early this week seen as it's booked and the company are in and out of the estate daily.
    Hi burke027

I see your efibre has been installed, hope all is well and if there is anything we can help with in the future please let us know.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement