Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Cables

Options
  • 15-04-2014 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was wondering if you could answer a question I have.
    I am an existing customer but am currently lookin to buy a property which we would like to extend.
    The house in question has cables attached to the side and at the moment I'm not sure which provider owns them. My question is, if they are Eircom cables and I am having an extension built. What are the charges involve in having them moved temporarily and how much notice is required

Many thanks
    Z

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Zadkiel wrote: »
    Hi

I was wondering if you could answer a question I have.
    I am an existing customer but am currently lookin to buy a property which we would like to extend.
    The house in question has cables attached to the side and at the moment I'm not sure which provider owns them. My question is, if they are Eircom cables and I am having an extension built. What are the charges involve in having them moved temporarily and how much notice is required

Many thanks
    Z
    Hi Zadkiel

This is not something I have come across before I will need to seek clarification on this. In the meantime could you please PM me the exact address and a mobile contact number for you including a photograph of the box/cables?

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement