Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO application

Options
  • 15-04-2014 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,853 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm thinking of maybe going back to college in September if my late application will be accepted.
    On the CAO site, will I need a new CAO number or will I need my previous one from the Leaving Cert. I did the Leaving twice (2007 & 2008).

Thanks

Mars Bar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm thinking of maybe going back to college in September if my late application will be accepted.
    On the CAO site, will I need a new CAO number or will I need my previous one from the Leaving Cert. I did the Leaving twice (2007 & 2008).

Thanks

Mars Bar

You will get a CAO number when you make your application,your old number has no relevance to 2014 application. Just check with the college you are hoping to apply too that the accept late application because a lot of mature entrants deadline is February 1st because interviews are taking place April/May,best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,853 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Thanks very much!

Advertisement